Wednesday 16 April 2008

Tea

Why is it so complicated?

I love him. I know i do. It happened really quickly. Maybe 2 weeks. But i know its love.

Have i told him? God no.

Have i wanted to? Ofcourse. Ive whispered it a few times. As terribly lame as that is.

He has never had a proper girlfriend before. Just a few flings. Well thats what he told me. So im assuming he has never been in love. He mentioned that he wanted to tell me something that cant be said over a message. I thought that might have been it. But then he said it was stupid. That was a week ago, nothing has been said.

I know i should just say it. Part of me thinks he feels the same way. But the last thing i want to do is say it and get nothing back. An awkward silence. A forced 'i love you' in return, when really he doesnt love me at all.

Maybe its too soon for him. Just over a month? I know its quick.

Oh i dont know.

Love sucks....

No comments: