Thursday 4 October 2007

This week

This week just isn't my week. After having 2 great weeks in a row, where everything is 'fine && dandy' i was bound to have a week full of shit.

The thing that started it all was me opening my big mouth. I decided that to try and get rid of these crush feelings i have been feeling for someone, i would go back to the way i felt about someone before. A few months ago i liked someone, they liked me back. But due to certain circumstances nothing could happen. I pushed those feelings to the back of my mind, tried to ignore them. But every day they were there, i really liked this person, but there was nothing i could do about it.

So i thought why not bring these feelings back, there is nothing stopping anything happening now, the circumstances are perfect. Plus it will help me get over the other person i have feelings for. So what do i do, i sent the dreaded slightly tipsy sms to this person. Telling them i still like them, i have all this time and whats stopping us now?
Do you know whats stopping us, this person is too fucking busy for me right now.
(obviously i added the fucking)

So now i have made a complete fool of myself. I shouldn't have assumed he still felt the same way, its been a good 2-3 months now. People move on. But i wasn't thinking of that. I assumed that because i still had those feelings they would. Now i have someone i really like who is too busy for me, and someone i kinda still like who doesn't like me back. Way to fuck things up Saman *high fives myself*

And now so far this week everything has been getting to me. Friends, family, myself, every little thing. Its one of those girl things where everything gets to you and makes you cry lol. Ive become snappy, bitchy && moody to everyone.

Hopefully today might be a bit better. I think some retail therapy is in order. Emo rant ends now.

xo

No comments: